HERBAL YONI WAND
Made with 100% all natural herbs and plants abundantly found in Asia. Helps moisturize, tighten and revitalize your yoni.
Our Natural Beauty & Wellness products are free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone and talc.
After use do not store in plastic, keep in cool dry place. If you store in plastic while still moist it will crumble!
Herbal Yoni Wand Ingredients:
Madura, Fructose cnidii (She- Chuang-Zi), Sophora flavescens (Ku Shen), Schizonepetae, Pearl Powder, Dried Alum (Ming Fan)
• Madura: Madura is the most rapid acting medicinal herb found in the Island of Madura, in Indonesia, it is a traditional herb, well-known to Madurese women for hundreds of years, that has been passed on for generations. It has a unique and unusual vaginal muscle contraction, a rapid anti-inflammatory effect and that helps eliminate vaginal odor.
• Pearl Powder: The practice of powdering pearls for use in cosmetics started in China centuries ago and continues today. Pearls contain a unique combination of amino acids, peptides, vitamins & trace minerals that nourish & strengthens the skin, encourages cell renewal & helps to keep the skin soft, supple, and retain its moisture. It contains 10 amino acids which help maintain cell nutrition & are essential building blocks for cell generation.
• Fructose cnidii (She- Chuang-Zi): a traditional herb that has been claimed to have kidney warming effects that invigorate Yang. Known to enhance sexual performance and sex drive. Also used for fertility enhancement as well as for fungal and bacterial infections. Some people also take it to increase energy.
• Sophora flavescens (Ku Shen): is a medicinal herb from China that appears to possess mostly anti-cancer properties
• Dried Alum (Ming Fan): prevents the propagation of bacteria and reduce perspiration by keeping the skin pH low. Similarly, it also works for fungal infection. clinically it is widely used for the treatment of a variety of diseases, such as hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse, uterine prolapse, chronic otitis media, tinea capitis, hydrocele, infectious hepatitis, chronic dysentery, hemoptysis of pulmonary tuberculosis, the ulcer of stomach and duodenum, manic psychosis, infection in burn wounds, epilepsy, canker sores, acne, cold sores, etc.
• Schizonepeta: has warm and pungent properties, Its functions are to expel wind and stop bleeding. It helps to treat bloody stools and uterine bleeding; studies of schizonepeta extract suggest it can speed up the time it takes for blood to clot. Schizonepeta can also reduce inflammation and swelling.
About Dr. Bella's Botanicals:
All of our herbal products and supplements are made with 100% organic herbs which are harvested, measured, blended and packaged by hand with loving intention.
Discontinue if allergic reaction occurs.
DISCLAIMER: Dr. Bella’s botanical products support health and wellness based on traditional knowledge and wisdom, consequently these products have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult a qualified healthcare provider to address specific health care needs or concerns. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness or disease. The decision to use, or not to use any of this information is the sole responsibility of the reader.
Full directions come upon purchase.